View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Am I an OMNI IDIOT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
In the Hardware Setup dialog, select the Analog Out page, choose "TRS Mirrors/Analog Out 1 - 2".

In the Hardware Setup dialog, select the Monitor page and create a stereo output assigned to Analog Out 1-2.

On a tracks I/O, choose Stereo Monitor as the output.

Assuming all other settings are default, you should have output via the headphones and TRS 1 - 2. Toggle the volume knob by pressing it to vary CR (Control Room) and HP (Headphone) volume. Make sure the Mute button to the left of the CR/HP volume is not lit.

If you still get nothing from TRS 1 - 2, use headphones to verify instead. If you have signal in the headphones, and the mute is not lit, then something could be defective.

At this point I would try trouble shouting by routing audio to the other 6 audio outputs to verify they do, or don't work.
OK Still not having any luck with being abel to mute or turn down my speakers Via the control knob on the HD OMNI

I can get audio in the fallowing configuration

Setup > Hardware > Main
all outputs are 1-8 analog

Setup > Hardware > output > 1-2 TRS is selected reference levels for 1-2 are +10 and all others are +4

Setup > Hardware > monitor >
main set to none foldown set to none
alt set to none
If I set main to stereo and assign 1-2 analog the
1-2 are gone from my mix window.
I go to setup > I/O and 1-2 is unchecked and monitor format is greyed out and I can't select it
I am just confused about this whole thing.
I don't know how I am bypassing the monitor section of the Omni
the mute button and the control knob do nothing to mute or change the level.
Need help !!!