View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Vol/Pk/Dly Changing Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette Records View Post
Hi guys.

You know the hold down cmd and click the volume in the meter channel on a track in PTs how you do it to change between Volume, Peak and Delay levels ?

Well my ability to do that randomly just goes away, then sometimes I can do it again. And I always know when its not going to work, cause I no longer see "vol" off to the side. All I see is a 0. When it slips into this god awful mode clicking on the numbers while holding command no longer switches them to the next read out.

Anyone else having this issue ?
Hi! I'm having the same exact issue since a couple days...
I wouldn't call it an issue, I think it's even better this way.

Reading your post made me realize that all the info contained in that little black box below the fader is still available, only in a different format and with two of them available at the same time!
It looks like a "combined" version of the standard visualization with the peak level on the right side and the fader position (in dB) on the left.
Usual "cmd+click" on the left side (and only the left side, over "vol" value) does give you a "0" and I am guessing that's the "dly" value. Just clicking on the peak value resets it, no need to add "cmd" to the click

The funny thing is this is happening to me ONLY WHEN IN MIX WINDOW.
Was it the same for you?
Did you check if the same problem was also occurring when on EDIT window for you?
I am suspecting too fast a combination of keys I pressed and I am trying to find if there's a shortcut for this but so far I had no results while searching.

Do you have updates?

Thanks a lot, G.