View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Communication with the "Eleven Rack"...

I got this too eveytime I would start PT, it would say it could not connect to the Eleven Rack Window, and even if I clicked YES reconnect, it would never connect, so I would have to shut down PT and re-launch and it would work fine. Then after the 1.0.3 firmware came out, i didnt have the problem anymore..... until this week... Now it does it everytime! and I have to re-boot the PC to get the Window to come up. This happens with either the 11R and 003R as the main interface. Even when using the 11R as the main interface, I can play back and record, but the 11R window does not come up. Iv tried several things such as toggling the clock rate, scrolling through patches, turning in the 11R off and back on, ect... but nothing works except a complete PC re-Boot.

Its very strange, I always follow standard Power up procedures (interface on first, then PC on) but the 11R wont connect the first time i boot up Pro Tools anymore. I always have to close out PT, shut down the PC. Shut down the interfaces, then power on the interfaces, power on the PC, then launch PT again, and it works. Very strange for this to just start happening all the sudden, and yes in MIDI input devices, Eleven Rack is checked.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio