Thread: Come On 20.
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Come On 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Don't care of your toilet paper problems. You have water, don't you? My wife is stuck in Philippines because of this stupid mass hysteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't really care either.

Have little food, zero tissues, paper towel or toilet paper. One hand soap left to even wash hands, last bar of soap for shower. I am talking about back to caveman living.

My problem much worse than your wife's. I have severe sinus and using leaves to blow nose, and food will run out in a couple days, and many more health issues.

She's alive yes? Hysteria so bad here that some people will die not from virus but not being able to get simple essentials (as said tonight on a current affair.. the issue is not the virus, but what people are doing that puts disabled people like myself at great risk).

No need for your outrageous rudeness. I was trying to show people that 2020 pro tools not that important. A normal person would say, "bad situation here too, my wife's stuck", and I would sympathise/empathise. Now I care exactly zero.
Bye.
Actually, just remove my previous post and this one. I should have known better.