View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 05:34 PM

Default Re: (custom) Region playback Head-start/end settings??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig Eliassen View Post
Just tested with Softube Tape. No issues here.
Hmm. Can I ask are your specs exactly like mine? pT11.2.2, MacOS Sierra 10.12.6?? On Mac builtIn audio, not running 3rd party audio interface?

Any chance you could be so kind to test with Slate VTM, the reelBus, kramerTape or reelADT? I don't have softube tape. Do t really want to get it.(little bandwidth on my mobile connection as is), im up high in the mountains))

I uploaded a BD (clean, kramer,reelADT,tbReelBus,vtm) as what happens post bounce on my system.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4cma5...2BTapeEMUS.zip

Would be interesting to find out.
Edit;
"bd_clean.wav & bd_tbReelBus.wav" the only ones with no clicks.
"bd_vtm.wav" Is the only with a CLICK @the start &end, others only feature click @the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
You're wrong - the plugin has NO bearing in this case. That it only happens for you with a tape emulation is a fluke at best.

There is no such thing as a zero crossing setting (as you've discovered) when splitting a waveform - you have to adjust that yourself.
Hopp back in your Box Jack, will ya?
Nobody is wrong, sometimes ppl might be incorrect.
Why are you so adomant on being Wright? Have you come to my castle and tested my system?
Your tone an structure of words is quite debilitating for your own self.
I really don't like negative ppl like you. Why don't you just hit the bricks B? Will ya?)

Last edited by speak.sigma; 02-23-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Extra info