View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Update DIGI002 Rack Drivers?

Ya, maybe that is what happened. I could temporarily connect my PT computer to the network and download it again and see what happens, although when I went to their FAQ section and looked at compatibility it only mentioned Windows 7 and up. I Googled Sandra for Windows XP and there were quite a few download sites, but I don't know if I should trust them to not download a bunch of other crapware along with the Sandra software.

I started watching the CFL last year mainly to tide me over until College and NFL started (not the preseason NFL, which is a joke), but found myself interested in the Canadian game due to the 3 downs rather than 4 which makes for a pretty exciting pace of the game. Plus there are some ex-NFL players that I like to follow. I think Toronto has an ex Houston Texans receiver (DeVier Posey), but he got injured in the first game or two. Calgary has a QB from the Houston area (Katy, TX), Bo Levi Mitchell.

Digi 002 rack , Command 8, Behringer ADA 8000, Tascam M-320B Mixer, Alesis Monitor Two Speakers, Vintage and Modern Tube Amps, Fender American Strat, 1973 Gibson SB-450 Bass, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro, Roland W-30 Keyboard, Preimier XPK Fusion Drum Kit.