View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Steve@ZooWest Steve@ZooWest is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: North Indianapolis
Posts: 384
Default Re: OT: Home Owner's Insurance when Studio is at home

I have State Farm. They cover both homeowners and business separately; they're easy to get along with, and don't require an equipment list - so I have photo evidence and of course could produce receipts.

Had a bad house fire awhile back (studio not damaged). State Farm was very good to me...
"Modern manufactured music is like art they sell at a furniture store."

Reply With Quote