View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:14 AM

Default Glyph Support is Terrible

I am having the worst time of my life since I got into music recording. I bought an iMac and a Glyph GT050 firewire external drive. The drive started making a roaring sound. It would show up some time then it wouln't. Finally the amber light just stayed on and nothing showed up on the drive. I am living in Trinidad so I bought it online from BHPhotovideo.com. It is still under warranty so I contacted Glyph Technologies.They agreed to fix the drive. I would pay for sending it and they would pay the return fee. I got an RMA and sent the drive for them. It took so long I thought they forgot me. They shipped the drive back to me without even a tracking number. When I got it. I hooked it up. It worked for about then minutes then all went haywire. It came back just as I had sent it. One difference, the sound changed to a clicking one. I contacted them and imagine they wanted me to ship it back to them. I have to be a mad man to go through that again. I don't want anyone to go through this. Finally all my data was lost.