View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Trying to use Eleven Rack with Skype

The skype screen shot is the one that showed all possible options. As for windows, these are the options when scrolled down:

No 'mic in' for the Eleven Rack.

And you're right I missed those questions in my last response:

Windows 7 Ultimate w service pack 1; Computer is a desktop PC (an origin PC I built specifically to use for recording, pretty powerful, a little old though, 2012 is when I bough it).

I'm definitely to the point of giving up; or at least accepting that I need to purchase a 3rd party program OR additional hardware to get this working.

I'm doing a radio interview (a week from Monday) via skype and they require that I use a high quality mic rather than a webcam or phone to get high quality audio for the interview... Maybe I can just use my Sennheiser dynamic Microphone and plug directly into my sound card mic in- that would just require me to get an XLR to 1/4" cable which would be way less $ and work than getting another audio interface.

Thanks for the advice, I think we've at least exhausted the possibilities on this one at this point. I might try the driver again also. Cheers!