View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Output to Amp buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieDyedDevil View Post
With all due respect: It's still your responsibility to deal with any system integration issues. If ground leakage from your amp is causing a hum, that's certainly not Avid's problem.

If the bad jack is the root cause, Avid will apparently send you a replacement for the asking.

Other people's experience using similar configurations provides no useful diagnostic information. We've read your details and are trying our best to offer helpful advice.

I see opportunities for you, not problems...
I hear you man. My frustration with forums is that a lot of time the subject gets diverted by unrelated/ closely or loosely related comments. And that is as a reader as well, not just when I post something. When I respond to threads I try to be concise and to the point (and I am not suggesting that you haven't or anything).

I absolutely understand what you're saying. But someone wants to help me here, it would be fantastic if it was a response to my query...no?

At any rate:

I've been testing the unit for the last couple of weeks, I brought more people into the equation (the retailer) and they are confirming the issue. All I am asking is not how to fix this, an alternative solution or what to check or what to do. Just if anyone else is having the same problem. Or not....

Cheers all