View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Artist Control no longer connects

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanta View Post
I have an artist control and mix...

The mix still connects normally. The control shows up at all in EuControl settings window for about 30 secs to a minute, before dropping the connections...

Anything left to try...or does it need servicing?
Have you tried connecting just the Control by itself to the MAC?

It does sound like you might have an intermittency during the handshake process... maybe check the Ethernet jack for looseness, or bent wire in the jack itself. Also check the power supply, jack, cord, etc.

Physically pick the unit up and gently shake the unit... listening for something loose rattling inside the unit. A broken solder bead, or loose screw can reek havoc in the wrong place.

I know what I suggested is a stretch, but you might as well check everything you can before you send it to have it serviced, and the more info you give the service tech may help them toward a solution.