View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 09:06 AM

Default iZotope Ozone 7 Trial Mode

I'm running Pro Tools 12.5 on a Windows 10 'anniversary edition' operating system. Until now, I haven't had any issues with plugins. I've been considering updating from Izotope Ozone 6, which works fine, to Ozone 7. The price is currently right and 7 has a few desirable features that 6 doesn't have. I decided to download the 'Trial' version and play with it for a week or so before committing. However, the 'Trial' version will not run on my computer. It switches immediately into 'demo' mode, which gives me about 30-40 seconds of music before stopping--pretty hard to determine anything from that. I contacted iZotope support two weeks ago. In that time, they sent me two possible solutions--or I should say they sent me the same solution twice. It didn't work the first time and--surprise--it didn't work the second time. Now I'm afraid if I actually purchase the upgrade it won't authorize on my computer. It's taking their support a week to respond to anything, then the solution doesn't work. I have a project I'm holding up because Id like to use Ozone 7 on it if possible, so I thought Id ask if anybody has had a similar issue and if so, how did you solve it?