View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 06:53 AM

Default Re: Best forum or resource for high end, PT compatible audio and video computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftalive View Post
The easiest thing will be to just concentrate on building the best video editing suite you can afford, as any half way decent video rig will be massively OP for most audio applications anyhow. Just keep an eye out for PT compatibility with regard to individual components, and the rest is pretty easy, really. Your wallet will make most of the decisions for you.

I don't see where you mentioned what NLE you'll be using, but they all have pretty robust forums of their own. I'm sure you can get great advice on a new build from the folks there.

I don't know that there is one out there specifically for cats who are black belt in both PT and various NLE's, as it's kind of rare for people to specialize in both.
I think that's good advice and is what I've been thinking for a while now. Just making sure each component will play nice with PT is the tricky part. I'm on HDX now, but have been wondering if I'd miss it if I went to HD native when I do all this. Thanks.