View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Default Re: 11r mutes randomly

Thank you for your answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcrazyfruit View Post
Try disabling the noise gate completely and see if it still mutes.
Nick
Noise gate has been selected off for most of my patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieDyedDevil View Post
Do you have the "knob action" set to "jump" (as opposed to "capture")?
If you do, and the amp is displayed, and the physical knob that controls the volume is turned all (or most of) the way CCW, this could cause the symptoms you're experiencing.

Another possiblity: Could some device in your MIDI chain be sending a message that the 11R interprets as a mute command (or some other command that breaks the signal chain, such as switching the input source away from guitar)?
I have to check this "knob action" though all the volume controls of my patches are above 10 'clock position.

I run Rocktron MIDI MATE to control patch changes and effects of 11r. This is the only device in the MIDI chain, so if Roctron works as it should there should be only midi messages when I press a button. But muteing of the 11r happened when I did not step on the MIDI MATE buttons.

After all this defect might have something to do with 44.1kHz problem. The last couple of times when this muteing happened the 11r has been in cold temperature in the trunk of my car for about 30 minutes before playing. Now I could not reproduce the problem when the 11r has been in room temperature overnight.
I have to test this temperature thing too.

Jukka