View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 06:38 AM

Default Re: New CLA Plugin - Looks Very Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Got done with my weekly backups and tests and downloaded and installed the CLA. Fired up PT and it didn't show; also didn't show in Studio Rack. Then fired up BlueCat Patchwork and as you may know Waves plugins don't sjow by plugin but by waveshell. Saw there was a new Waveshell 5. Tried that and a single knob gui came up that looked like their one-knob series.

The checked the Waves folder in my Applications folder (remember that I'm on a Mac) and CLA showed there. Tried calling up CLA in Digital Performer and on it's plugin scan it failed because there was no license. So it's off to Waves Central and sure enough the license was not in there. Had to bring it in manually and now all is well. I see it in PT inserts as well as Studio Rack and Scheps Omni channel. Check that the license is on your machine.
I screwed it all because the reinstall lost the SG path and when asked I selected the wrong one, long story short I'm reinstalling all again. Not much sleep last night makes today a bad IT day.