View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 06:15 AM

Default Re: Subscription for Carbon driver?

Unfortunately the info and "answers" even in the linked FAQ are lacking and ambiguous and somewhat contradictory.
The most obvious missing info is If you purchase the interface and are a new user what is the renewal price for the bundled software license in a year ? Will it be the regular PT price or will it be between Reg and Ultimate ?

If you have Regular PT already, you get both licenses BUT when the bundled software license expires and you don't renew it but keep your regular license plan going , do you then loose the additional plugins in the bundled license ?

If you currently have Ultimate on the renewable update plan (like I do ), But Carbon can't do surround (which honestly I don't need)...... Will I (when it's time to renew Jan 30 ) be able to just convert my Ultimate perpetual and update plan to a the REG PT Perpetual license and update plan at the Reg update renew fee ??? Obviously "all the answers" are not in that FAQ pdf

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...