Thread: Falcon 2
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:00 AM

Default Re: Falcon 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by docric View Post
Just downloaded F2.0 & got all same errors folks have been reporting here (including the ILM "no license available" one). When I checked the files, after the update, the falcon.resources.ufs file I had previously with V1.6 was still present in Lib/AppSupp/UVI/Falcon, and as someone already posted, appears to be the exact same file as previously.
However, just on a lark, I replaced it with the older V1.6 falcon.resources.ufs file (I saved a copy before I updated) and this appears to have resolved the Falcon issues.

I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm that this solves the issue for them as well.

If so, seems to point to the Falc 2.0 installer either corrupting the falcon.resources.ufs
file for the V1.6 users or , in the case of V1.4, maybe never creating the file in the 1st place??
Thanks Rick, good to know it works when you have it. I've scoured my C drive and its not anywhere I can find - I never did the 1.6 update. If any kind soul were able to share a link for that resources ufs file - it is quite useless without the license after all - it would be a wonderful thing.

PT 2024 Ultimate; W11 Pro; Ryzen 9 7900; 64gb RAM; RME Babyface; UAD Quad Satellite USB; GTX 1050i
Macbook Air M2; 24gb RAM