Thread: Falcon 2
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Falcon 2

Quote:
If anyone who got Falcon 2.0 from UVI was kind enough to let us download the Falcon factory.ufs that came with the 2.0 install we should be able to see if that resolves the problem.
Quote:
Actually I can confirm that DOESN'T solve the problem It's the exact same file, date, size as I downloaded in 2018. It's this falcon.resources.ufs file we seem to need.
Just downloaded F2.0 & got all same errors folks have been reporting here (including the ILM "no license available" one). When I checked the files, after the update, the falcon.resources.ufs file I had previously with V1.6 was still present in Lib/AppSupp/UVI/Falcon, and as someone already posted, appears to be the exact same file as previously.
However, just on a lark, I replaced it with the older V1.6 falcon.resources.ufs file (I saved a copy before I updated) and this appears to have resolved the Falcon issues.

I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm that this solves the issue for them as well.

If so, seems to point to the Falc 2.0 installer either corrupting the falcon.resources.ufs
file for the V1.6 users or , in the case of V1.4, maybe never creating the file in the 1st place??

MacPro 7,1; 16 core OSX 13.5.2
PT 2023.9; Eucon 2023.6
Dock/S1/2x iPad

Last edited by docric; 11-08-2019 at 09:44 AM. Reason: additional clarification