View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Default Re: No Sound From ANY instrument track!

Hi, I just got Fast Track C600 and Pro Tools SE. MacBook Pro 15" OS X 10.8.2. Patched Pro Tools SE to 8.0.3.

I've been having the same problem. At first I thought I was doing something wrong. When I got started I opened a new Piano session. I thought I was doing but after I armed each of the three instrument tracks (Grand Piano, Suitcase Piano, Honkey-Tonk Piano) nothing happened and there was no activity. Nothing flashing on the LED meters. No sound.

At first I thought it was a MIDI problem (although the MIDI was going through my Fast Track C600 and I *was* able to record my mic) so I did two things: a) I checked my MIDI monitor program, which was hearing the notes. Then, b) I actually recorded. I could see the notes being added into Pro Tools SE, but there was no sound associated with them -- STRANGE!

Then, after playing around for a while and started finding out that for me, it's some instruments that work and some that don't. None of the drum kits work. None of the pianos work. All of the organs work *except* the two Wurlitzers.

PLEASE HELP! ~Jed