Thread: Falcon 2
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Falcon 2

UPDATE 11/9/2019! It appears UVI has posted a new version on their site for F2 owners which appears to fix these anomalies. I used their Portal SW to download, install version 2.03 (Windows) and verify the errors are gone in Pro Tools. I guess we can expect Avid to post theirs soon as well.

I have found that running F2 STANDALONE still gives you these Mounting Errors as well as in the VST of Studio One.

I put in a Support Ticket with UVI outlining the above and suggested they write more Code to check the DAW it is being loaded into as a Plugin as well as if Standalone use.

Of course the easiest thing to do would be for them to make the "Avid Content" work no matter what situation the customer is using the product in but then again there may be "legal constraints" to that happening. :)

www.LightWingStudios.com

Musical Instrument Protection Accessories...Made In America.

Dell Precision T7910, Dual Processors (total 20 Cores), 128GB RAM, 4 @ 2TB SSDs, 1 @ 4TB HDs, Nvidia 2GB Dual Monitor Card, Dual LG 48" TVs used as Monitors, Arturia 88 Midi Controller, Black Lion USB Audio Interface, Mackie HR-828 Monitors, Katana Head, Fishman Triple Play, Win 10 Pro, PT 2023.3 Studio, only the Plugins I NEED, WAY TOO MANY Guitars...and an AMAZING wife!

AxeShield HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, AxeSak, AxeGlove, AxeCap & PedalShield

Last edited by LightWing; 11-09-2019 at 03:29 AM.