View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:39 PM

Default Re: How to add more inserts into a track?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissure View Post
1 He was asking about advice on inserts not mastering.

2 Yep and so is cooking but most people can't afford to eat every meal at resturants where food is prepared by professionals so they cook at home it doesn't make them bad people.

3 To busy working, besides I wouldn't have thought that I had to reach a quoter before sticking up for someones question.

4 hahaha unfortunately a lot of huge hits were made on FL

Anyway sorry if my post was seen as impolite but I am all about NOT making new people feel intimidated by making music or asking questions regarding processes.
The product is named "Pro Tools"...from this, one might deduce that it is a product intended to be used by professionals, or those who work like professionals...that is, anyone with an IQ exceeding that of a brick would deduce that...
Note that all opinions, observations, whatever, in this post are mine, unless I'm being mean or am wrong, in which case it's somebody else's fault. I do not work for Avid (their loss)...my only relationship with Avid is that of a customer (when I'm not too poor to buy stuff, like now)...and that hot administrative assistant...that's more of a "thing" than a "relationship" (that should keep them guessing for a while...)

Just rockin'...what more is there?

Bill in Pittsburgh