View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Free AAX64 Plug-Ins for PT11 & PT12

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
It won't do standalone, just via plugin. Tried it in PT11.3.2 (aax), Digital Performer 9.02 (au) and Blue Cat Patchwork (both vst & au) and no gear icon, shortcut etc.

As to moving the content - can't be done as near as I can figure out. Tried a reinstall and the installer says it must be installed on the system drive. I can see the plugin itself like Kontakt but not the content. There's no option in the installer to change the path for the content.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff that could do with a manual but there is none. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out given the possibility but this thing is driving me to drink - vodka today
One of my subscribers posted this on my channel, I asked him to give me more details so I'll keep you updated with his response because I think his is what you are looking for:
Quote:
had to use a trick as otherwise if wants to write everything on "my documents" on windows (so I used a make /J command to create a directory in my documents, but pointing in fact elsewhere)