View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Many issues with midi edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisalied View Post
I try to set PT' affinity to one core (I have seen a tuto on this forum in the past) but it doesn't change anything.
This does not make sense. You would not set affinity to *one* core. You would normally set affinity to all cores except 0 and 1. Did you set processor priority before doing this? I suspect this all may be a red herring. These CPU optimizations really help with AAE CPU errors, they would not be near the top of my list for suspected issues here. If you are not really sure what you are doing I would undo those priority and affinity changes or post here exactly what you are doing, and a Sandra report.

Being familiar with trashing prefs is great, but what exactly have you actually done? What esle have you actually done? Have you tried moving all plugins out of the plugin folder and say only putting back Mini Grand and testing with that?

Some of these issues might be playback engine related. You give no information what you are using there. What exact interface and driver version?

If it was working fine before why not roll back to a working backup or reinstall that version of Pro Tools?