View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Avid

Default Re: R.A Number for retail return pro tools 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genao25 View Post
They sold me Download code so there is a step on the receipt that takes you to www.avid.com/redemption witch i did before i noticed it was the wrong type of code. then it told me to go to my products/subscriptions and enter the code there thats when i noticed it was asking for a reinstatement code instead of the renewal code that they sold me so i believe the product is activated but not actually bien used cause it wont take the code when i get to my products and subscription page (OR, for reinstatement purchases made through your Avid Reseller:) i enter the code i was sold and get a error code because i need the reinstatement not the renewal
I see! Thanks for the info! Now the code is showing errors because it's not the correct code for your license. You can start up a support case at http://avid.force.com/Support/RegistrationCaseCreation then let me know the case number so I can have the support team respond with a confirmation Email that the code has not appeared on Avid's records. Please include in the description the code you used and attach the receipt if possible.

Thanks!
Tope