View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM

Default Re: What Would You Guys Do With This Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post
That has nothing to do with you. Some different countries have different rules regarding how and where you view videos.

Great that's how your supposed to do it.

Not using headphones was more about not using them while Mixing. Everyone uses them while recording.

Room treatment, anything from pricy foam, to cheaper thick blankets placed in certain specific places in your room.

Think of PT EQ as a guitar amps eq controls. Does it sound a little light in the bottom? Bump some low end. Does it sound too mid rangy? Maybe too boxy? Cut some mid range. Be aware poor room treatment will effect what you hear in your studio monitors.

Pro tools experts - maybe the cheaper way to watch people do what they do

Pure mix.net - maybe a little more pricy...(idk maybe not) but I like the extra effort those guys put on the videos.

I'm not saying pro tools experts is bad, their not, but when you can watch a video with a guy who mixed Black Sabbath, The Chilli Peppers and Adele.....I think he wins every time.
wow, thanks so much for the details. i was considering going with a website (can't remember the name) that will send out proper padding for your studio based on the room dimensions you give them. i have no clue what it will cost though.

i am going to check the site out that you mentioned as well.