View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 07:02 AM

Default My Pro Tools is activated but not in "My Products"

Hello,

I am having trouble and I need assistance.

preface:
I have a student license bundle for Pro Tools and it comes with Pro Tools 10 and 11. This license was transferred to me and I paid someone for it. I have the iLok and it is registered to my email. the same iLok account is linked to my Avid account. I also registered with Avid in that Popup when you launch PT. I'm using PT 10 just fine, and wish to try PT 11.

Apparently, I have already used my download code to download the PT 10 installer. So I log in to my Avid account and I click on "Avid Software Activation and Download" and it asks for my Download activation. I go to my email and take that code and put it in. I get this message:

"We are sorry, but this code has already been used to activate software, and can only be used once. If you have previously used this code to activate your product, please check your account for your downloads and codes."

So Ok, I'll check my account for downloads.
My Products and Subscriptions link - I don't see my Student Bundle License on this page. I only see the "Pro Tools LE 6.x to 7.4 Upgrade" I got way back when.

Products not yet downloaded: nothing is on here

How can I get Avid to acknowledge my license on the website so I can proceed with PT 11 installer?