View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:15 PM
Avid

Default Re: The Avid renewal "come on" then denial after I buy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmacdaddy View Post
...I did renew, just before Christmas on the 22nd. My vanilla 12 license expires today, 12-29-2017...
Perpetual licenses (included with Upgrade Plans) don't expire. The Expiration Date field in your screenshot is blank. So you can continue running the verion(s) released during your Plan's term.
Quote:
...Upon returning from the holidays today, with my System ID and Renewal Code in hand, I tried to register on my Avid.com account. But now Avid.com wants my "renewal number"? I check my account and it is "on hold" because Avid won't accept my Eleven Rack serial number?...
Checked your account and that shows you redeemed a Pro Tools LE to Pro Tools 11 Crossgrade (that's why it's asking for a hardware serial number). These were discontinued in early 2016 so I'll start a support case for you to get more info.
Quote:
..I tried to file a support case, because I have a support plan, or I thought that's what it was? (It's called the Upgrade and Support Plan but, I dunno or is it this System ID I have OR do I need to buy an ASC code or???)...
If you have support you can sign into my.avid.com and click Access the Support Center (Portal) > Cases > New Case...