View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:08 AM

Default Re: Mojave 10.14 install

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn View Post
At the risk of high jacking this thread... ALL Mac users should download this installer today (or within the week) even if they have no immediate or future plans of using Mojave.

Doing so will allow you to upgrade to any future Mojave dot version down the road should you at some point want or need to upgrade, re-install or downgrade a new machine (assuming that is allowed...).

Once the 10.14.0 version is taken down by Apple, it will no longer be available - ever. Subsequent dot version updates will always be available.

Having this installer as a saved backup will allow you to upgrade to whatever dot version is supported by your DAW even if that ins't the latest Apple version.

mspin... thanks for the working upgrade notification!

Thank you / it’s on a USB in my safe now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am the main songwriter/performer for Midwest Whitetail, Cabela's Deer Nation, Spring Thunder, and Northern Waters Series!