View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack / Avid is not producing anymore Eleven Racks is that true or false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongpat View Post
Gents,
I was told that Avid is not producing anymore Eleven Racks is that true or false?

There's a website site I have called to ask some question about purchasing a unit. I was told all they are selling was scratch & dents of the Eleven Rack.

So I was wondering about if Avid is going to come out with something newer on the Eleven Rack line. If someone could please explain it would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Ronnie
I doubt it, Eleven is selling like crazy. They just released a standalone editor to cater to all of those who bought it without pro tools. Just go to ebay and see how many dealers are splitting the deal and selling Eleven hardware by itself. My guess is another expansion pack is on the way so the website you spoke with could be right as there might be some sort of delay to get the new ELeven Rack with the upcoming model pack. This is just an educated guess and if I were you, I would wait only if I wanted pro tools otherwise I would get it from ebay Brand New Deliverd for $374 (without Pro tools) and if the Xpansion pack comes, you might have to spend another $100.