View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Updated everything - NOW P.T Crashes / protools wont load my projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwsand View Post
Hi, Besides all the normal troubleshooting like trashing preferences, optimizing OS, etc., my first guess would be a plugin causing the crashes. Maybe it's trying to load an older incompatible plugin? Have you tried opening the sessions with all plugins disabled? If that's the problem, you just need to figure out which plugins are the problem ones.
Cheers for the advice guys i will try all.

just to refresh my memory ...,

Question 1; how do I trash protools version19.6.0 again (on Mac Pro running Mojave) ?
.., as youtube vids etc only show;go to - library/preferences/ then an avid folder?
- note; i do not have this avid folder at all in that location? .., so where do i find it and what do i delete?

Question 2; can I open pro tools without the plugins and instruments loading ?
.., or do I need to uninstall protools , followed by uninstalling all plugins and V.I's
.., and then reinstall protools ?
.., as i want to add plugins one at a time if possible to search for the culprit?
Pro Tools 2021.6.0 Native * Slate Raven MTi-1 Version 3.9.1 * AVID MBox3 Pro * OSX Mojave 10.14.6 * MAC PRO (late 2013) * 3.0 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon E5 * 64 GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR * AMD FirePro D700 6GB * Lacie LBD 1TB Thunderbolt 2 PCiE * Blackmagic Multidock Thunderbolt2 * Samsung SSD's 850 Pro * WD Black HDD's