View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:16 PM

Angry Re: Bounce handler can not keep up (-9132) - BUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd513 View Post
this is one of the biggest problems when u use a native program... native will let u push ur system to beyond a stable operating point... so u can easily make a mix that u wont be able to bounce... the best thing to do in this situation is record the session to a stereo track and then bounce the stereo file... u could also make stems and that should free up enough processing power... or u could just buy a HD or HDx system
Thanks, Understood, by I am hardly driving the machine at all.
It is clearly a bug.
8 mono 44.1khz 24bit tracks on an imac i7 with 8G of mem.... I have about 99% of the machine left to use 8-)

Nah, This is somethiing wrong with the way DAE is interacting with the OS, or something else. Though I have tried stopping almost everything else. Short of a reload of MAC OSX Lion, which would be very time consuming.

The DAE clearly has a problem, and I'll not pay them money for a support ticket, when this is clearly a wty issue.

Strange how someone who was so very very pro protools can change their attitude when a company decides to start treating customers like a liability.