View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:32 AM

Default Re: Update DIGI002 Rack Drivers?

Bad news on 2 fronts!

I installed the latest drivers for the DIGI002 and tried to launch PT, and it said no Digidesign hardware found. I confirmed that the drivers I intended to install were indeed installed for the DIGO002 rack. So I went to roll back to previous drivers and it said no drivers were backed up. Not good. I guess installing the latest drivers overwrote the old ones.

Luckily I had made a disk image of my C drive last night before messing around with the drivers, so I restored from that disk image, and now the old drivers are there and PT launches and works again.

As for the Sandra report, I downloaded the software onto my Windows 8.1 Professional computer and installed the software and successfully ran the overview report after looking at the short tutorial video, just to know which report to run. Copied the downloaded Sandra.exe file to a thumb drive and inserted it into my PT computer, exited out of all open programs and tried to run the software. Got a message saying "This program does not support the version of Windows your computer is running".

I did not see a legacy version of the Sandra software on their website. Other than the paid versions I only saw one download option, which is the one I chose. Sandra - lite or something to that effect.

Just to verify I was on the correct download site, this is the link:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...e-Sandra.shtml

Any other advice/suggestions?

Digi 002 rack , Command 8, Behringer ADA 8000, Tascam M-320B Mixer, Alesis Monitor Two Speakers, Vintage and Modern Tube Amps, Fender American Strat, 1973 Gibson SB-450 Bass, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro, Roland W-30 Keyboard, Preimier XPK Fusion Drum Kit.