View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 04:40 AM

Default Re: iLok message: Clock Needs Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanta View Post
There's got to be a way around this that I'm just not thinking of right now in frustration.......my internet is out. I don't foresee it getting repaired for a couple of days since it's the weekend. When I start Pro Tools, I get a warning from the iLok Manager that the "clock needs repair". I assume this is because it was set to automatic in the system preferences. I disabled that setting......but even after restarting, I can't get past this iLok warning. There's nothing wrong with the clock or date; both are correct. This is on my main MacPro tower. I've used Pro Tools on location on my laptop before with no clock/internet problems. So what's different about this and how do I make it stop? Thanks......
ILM software has nothing to do with the system clock (or it shouldn't). Any particular reason you're running the ILM software? Looking at license assets or what? No need to call up the ILM s/w otherwise. Or you have some other problem going on with your computer. Is this an older MacPro cheesegrater or the iTrashcan? It could be your computer is losing it's marbles clock-wise.

QAPLA!