View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools missing V9 plugins from Waves after updating Waves Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamg View Post
I updated Waves Central and now Pro Tools won't load my V9 plugins (Native Power Pack bundle with L1, DeEsser, TrueVerb, etc).

I've emailed their support and the only thing they had me try was to make sure I have the plugins installed (which they are. They show up in Waves Central) and then run the Version Organizer, which I did to no avail.

This is extremely frustrating because I emailed them 3 days ago and they just got back to me with an email. I'm behind with clients right now because I can't find a solution and Waves is taking their time.

I tried deleting my Waves Prefs, dragging InstalledAAXPlugins to desktop and then loading a new session and it didn't work. Can anyone here help me?

MacOS 10.13.6
Scarlett Solo
Pro Tools
You might want to delete everything Waves and then reinstall everything. Don't forget to empty your Trash. You're going to need the offline installer for your W9 plugins - the job can't be done from within the latest WC.

This is why you should have a working clone of your system. Carbon Copy Cloner is cheap and so is an external drive to clone to.

QAPLA!