View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Transport / Control Jog Shuttle Wheel

Well, it has been a while but i actually solved this. In Cubase 9, there are actually 2 different commands. The first is COM+SHIFT+Keypad +/- which will advance the cursor without engaging the play function which is exactly what i wanted. The second, which is even better in Cubase 9 is the COM+Keypad +/- buttons which will advance the cursor and lock to either the Bar, Beat or Quantize value in the project window and will lock to the Quantize value in any editor. This is the most sweetest function in my opinion for the Artist Transport jog wheel.

Now that that is solved, new problem. I have set up Cubase 9 key commands to shuttle forward and back according to the zones described in the key commands section of Cubase pertaining to Shuttle play to take advantage of the Transport Shuttle Ring. The problem is in the EUControl program for custom jog/shuttle commands, the "Hold Down" function is greyed out and not selectable. And the commands will not work correctly without using the Hold Down Key function. Can anyone tell me if there is a wok around or why this function is greyed out in EUCON?