View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 05:33 AM

Default Re: You Don't Have Permission error??

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkgear View Post
Can you tell us a little more about your setup and how you are using it?
Are you using the same user account all the time?
Have there been any changes to the system between the time you were working on it to now? Even something like using a different monitor or sound device?

You can try resetting the PlayBack engine by holding down the N key while PT is loading. This should bring up the dialog that lets you select which device to use for audio. Set it to whatever you used while recording.
I am using an iMac 2.3ghz I5 processor running OS High Sierra

Yes I am using the same user account the whole time I only have one user account on my computer.

I recorded it with an UA Apollo 8

I had been playing back through my Mac speakers and not the interface but it was working fine. In fact I was listening to the song earlier in the day and then in the evening when I tried to open it it started with this error.

The only thing I can think of that I wasn't seeing before was this cloud transferring thing on the project screen. says transferring for a couple seconds but then it is finished. I don't recall seeing that before but it could have been there and I just haven't noticed it.

I tried the N and changing the playback engine but there is really isn't a different option. I tried changing all of them and it is still having the error.

Very frustrating program. Any one else have these same issues?