View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Altiverb 7 and AAX-DSP

As always thanks for the input Dave; personally I really appreciate and value the input you and the rest of the Avid gurus put in this community. I know we are the customers here (and the "Customer is always right") and I know the restrictions of a public company therefore the input (even if sometimes vague) is that much more appreciated.

As an HDX2 owner I can only hope that your managemet will steer the boat in the right direction...for me - and me alone - 64bit PT will hopefully be a dream come true as I use many VIs and I hope that I will be able to do ALL my work in PT11 alone without the need to use VEP or ReWire or whatnot. If you guys achieve this goal than you will have convinced me for the next decade... :)

Best of luck to the Avid Pro Audio team (or whatever you guys are called these days, hehe).