View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 09:14 AM

Default Re: I have a perpetual account-do I want to crossgrade to subscription? Really confus

And the fact reinstatement licenses are running out at dealers so by next year it wont work to ”take a break” and reinstate when a new version is released so you would need to renew in time from now on and thats a cost too.

I mean if you make money (even a little) off of PT yearly I would probably go subscription as it is a good deal and if you are using PT daily anyway you can just go subscription and have the perks of that as having a dead old perpetual license years old and pretty worthless in a year or two ins’t that appealing. So as long as you are a daily or weekly PT user a subscription makes more sense now that reinstatements ended would be my advice. Since you have a non HD license we are talking about which can be had as perpetual second hand for 200-240 USD it is a no brainer for me. A PT Ultimate which has a much higher value second hand I would just keep that and get a whole new subscription for non HD and then I would atleast have some value left for a year or two before everyone goes subscription for Ultimate too.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————