View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Using multiple versions of ProTools??

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
You have NOT completely updated your info. You still haven't told us what size and type hard drive you have. Why is that so difficult for you to do? With that we should be able to give you advice on whether to split the drive you have now or not. It seems like you purchased a base model with no options and if that's true then you have a 5400 rpm spinner system drive. Partitioning that is a fool's errand and even using it for PT10 work is an even bigger fool's errand.

As is told to many people - you're going to have to become tech savvy because PT is NOT XBOX plug and play. You have no need to contact multiple tech support people as you've been given everything you need to know right here.

And why do you keep posting the serial number of the computer? That's plain stupid and dangerous. That won't get you any help. The EMC number (which you get when doing an 'about this Mac' and looking at the system profile is of more use.
A couple years ago I had some problems with my MBP & took it to Apple. They recommended the work needed, I said ok & they fixed whatever was wrong.. Again, I don't consider myself a Computer Whiz.. I know you guys agree.

Anyhow, Re: Hard Drive. When I go to About this Mac & go to Storage it says - MacIntosh HD 1 TB SATA Disk - Blackbox Plus Media...