View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:04 PM

Default Re: bug in Logic, plugins open all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg View Post
I would say that in general, mostly everything works as it should, that's why I added a Dock to my Avid surfaces recently. I have 6 now.

These are definitely better than all of the Mackie control clones on the market lately.

I am optimistic that with Eddie's help, and his efforts to coordinate with Apple, these bugs can be fixed in the next release. I rely on track stacks so heavily that it would be a great thing to not need to find weird routing workarounds anymore to use the surfaces.
Thanks for confirming RobertG - good to see actual use is proving positive. Plan on purchasing Artist Mix next month when I return from vacation.

BTW - for VI keyboard controller for Logic I highly recommend the Nektar Panorama as it has custom Logic integration without any wrappers and I leverage the Pro Tools Control app with an arm mounted on my desk just above the keyboard. The Artist Mix will fit nicely in my sliding drawer with a drop-down lid and complete my workflow.

See you post on Logic quite a bit in this forum - would be nice to have a dedicated thread for all things Logic and Artist/Control Series - not just bugs but tips and tricks type stuff.

One tip to Logic users is that the Pro Tools App allows QWERTY keyboard commands in addition to DAW commands and Logic Remote only supports DAW commands.

Last edited by sjgam; 08-30-2018 at 04:06 AM.