View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Frustrated w/purchased music, lack of forum response & lack of customer support!r

Hi tedg1athome,

Sorry you're not finding your purchased scores up to scratch. I'm going to email you separately so you can send me further details off this thread.

Many of your comments about Scorch have been covered in other threads already but here's some specific info that should be useful to you:

The question of printing was answered in a different thread by my colleague so sorry you didn't get a reply to your thread. Printing is something we would like to add in a future update to Scorch. Printing was introduced to iOS when we'd already spec'd out our plan for Scorch so it didn't make the cut. As mentioned, it would be good to allow this.

We are also hoping to have a preview of the score before you buy it. This should allow you to get an idea of the score in the Scorch Store.

You can make simple changes to the fonts and transpositions etc. but this isn't a mini version of Sibelius.

I hope this gives you some helpful information. Please look out for the email I'll be sending from the Avid Support Center and reply to that if you have any particular questions about your purchased music.

Sam