View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Mojave breaks DADman software

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
That's not the same thing (I have the Dock too and I know what you are talking about.) With the Dock/Control app, when you start your computer (and DADman), you click over to DADman with Monitoring unlocked on the Assign page, then lock it. The monitoring will then stay and you can go on to Pro Tools and the Monitoring will stay locked. Though it says it is "assigned" and locked through reboots, Eucontrol isn't refreshing the graphics for monitoring through reboots (if you notice, the monitor knob on the Dock stays working though.) So after a reboot/restart, you have to unlock what Eucontrol says is locked, put DADman into focus, and relock the monitoring section.
This is the workaround for this.

The S6 thing is a lot worse. It's like it refuses to grab DADman's info (though some of the things are working even if the GUI is not updated.) And no repeatable order of events seems to get it to work again (tried a bunch of different ways.) At some point, something just triggers it to work again and it will finally work again with the S6 completely.
And once it does, it stays locked (until a reboot).
I was trying to write up instructions for what to do for others who use our S6 but had to give up because there's no direct instruction to give other than keep trying to close and restart DADman while the monitoring screen is visible until it works. And having Pro Tools off until it does seems to help.
Ya, exactly, you´re right, I just discovered that today, regarding the focus and lock of Eucon on DADMan. Just confused that with what you´re mentioning regarding the S6. Sorry

Paulo M

MAC Studio MAX M1_64 GB RAM_1TB SSD_MAC OS Ventura

Protools Studio 2024.3