View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:12 AM

Smile Re: Pro Tools does not support unmapped network volumes?...HELP!

Hi I had the same problem And I called to digidesing support and they told me what I should to do :thet says pro tools does not support unmapped network volumes". this message appers when you open pro tools after you plug in a flash memory or external hard disk you have to restart your computer and first plug in your flash or hard disk and then open pro tools. I did this and my pro tools works perfectly I hop this hel you too.and other thing pro tools does not support any version of windows vista in 64 bits I had this system before and I had too much problems with messages like THe buffer engine or and my 003 rack like audio clock and my 003 did not work untill I change to "windows vista ultimate 32 BITS"pro tools only works with "windows vista bussines or ultimate but 32 bits"o I reccomend you guys chek what systems you have and if you have 64 bits pro tools never will works perfectly.(sorry for my inglesh but I just want to help because I was looking about for 6 month looking for the solution to all my problems with pro tools and this was only I had to change to 32 bits.!!)ok my frends Thankx.!!