View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Application Manager shows activated Pro Tools licence as "Not Activated"

Thanks for looking into this! Interesting that you can't reproduce, as the support ticket reply I got made me think this was impacting everyone. That is why I started the (now merged) thread though, as I wanted to see if everyone had the same thing.

Details as follows:
  • I'm using App Manager 17.4.0, but as per my posts, it was an issue in the last couple of versions too.
  • As for iLok Manager, it's the current latest version too: 3.1.6.829 (r37016).
  • PT is also kept up-to-date, so I'm on 12.7.1.
  • I'm using an iLok 3 which is only a month or so old, connected directly to a USB port on my mid-2012 MacBook Pro. Firmware version 102.0.
  • Using macOS 10.12.4.

Also, if you want to see screenshots at all, they are available on my support case: 03153214.

EDIT: Just spotted your note about how to clear the cache files. Had missed it before, because they were from back when it was a different thread to mine. I can confirm that this didn't fix the issue (nor did restarting any of the apps).

Last edited by TheNeil; 04-26-2017 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added details about cache and iLok firmware version