View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:47 PM

Thumbs down Avid seriously, when will the Edit Window Follows Bank Selection function be fixed?!

This is crazy, you guys haven't gotten it working since you added Eucon support. I completely understand things taking priority over others but this? The option has been in the preferences for years now and has never worked.

You guys gotta take this out of the Known Issues and fix it. Or at least give us a work around like Euphonix did with editing the Eucon plist file and adding a command to turn the feature on. That doesn't seem to work anymore so please, please tell us how to fix it. Holding down control on the keyboard while I select a track on the controller is very very annoying.

PLEASE GIVE US A FIX AVID!
Avid Artist Transport | Genelec 8351b Monitors | Genelec 7360A Subwoofer x2 | Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone