View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Space no longer active

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
I renewed my update plan as soon as the link was restored in my account last month.
The Upgrade Plan provides software releases for a year. The original (combined) Upgrade and Support Plan included everything but was split early on into 2 options - Upgrade Plan (provides software releases) and Plug-In and Support (provides the bonus plugins and assisted support). You renewed the Upgrade Plan, not the Plug-In and Support Plan. That's why your Pro Tools Plan license (which authorizes Space 12.1) didn't renew and the Additional Value Content is no longer available. See this for more info.
Quote:
I'm still getting emails from Avid saying that my plan is expired. Also, space is showing in the app manager.
Which Plan? The email likely states "Your Pro Tools Plug-In & Support Plan Has Expired" which is correct. That's different than your Pro Tools Upgrade Plan (which provides software releases).

As far as Space, I'd recommend you uninstall it, trash prefs, Clear Cache Files (in Application Manager) and report back. Thanks!