Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Partner Announcements (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Re: Youlean Loudness Meter 2 BETA - Free (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=399095)

Youlean 05-09-2018 07:06 AM

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - FREE and PRO

Hi guys, a stable version has finally been released.

There are now 2 versions:

Free:
  • Simple to download and use. Does not require an email address in order to download the plugin.
  • It does not expire. It is fully functional.
  • It has TV presets, it complies with ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU R128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32 and AGCOM 219/09/CSP international standards.
  • Measures loudness, integrated loudness, loudness range, PLR, and true peak.
  • Has loudness histogram.
  • Has multichannel support.
  • Has GUI resizing and scaling.

Pro:
  • Has streaming presets: AES, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, and Tidal.
  • Has beautiful audio dynamics histogram graph.
  • Has PDF export.
  • You can set graphical focus on specific measurement.
  • You can set custom alerts for measurements.
  • It comes with lifetime free updates.

Check it out here: https://youlean.co/youlean-loudness-meter/

https://youlean.co/wp-content/upload...LM-Dynamic.png

jeam25 05-09-2018 07:38 AM

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter 2 BETA - Free

Hi ive tried it and have to say that im impressed . Really usefull and accurate .
The only thing i noticed is that hidding the histogram the GUI wont update right ( part of green screen still ) so i have to close and open the plugin window again . Apart from that excellent job .

I was seraching to buy fast but i guess cause is beta there is no realeased yet an official full version ?

Youlean 05-09-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeam25 (Post 2487704)
Hi ive tried it and have to say that im impressed . Really usefull and accurate .
The only thing i noticed is that hidding the histogram the GUI wont update right ( part of green screen still ) so i have to close and open the plugin window again . Apart from that excellent job .

I was seraching to buy fast but i guess cause is beta there is no realeased yet an official full version ?

Yes, there is not yet a way to buy, but there are many features included in the free version that you can use already. I will introduce PRO version soon. (need to do some legal stuff so I can sell the software)

I know about that bug, this seems to happen on mac only and you can just move the window and it will disappear. This will be fixed in a future update.

If you have any feature requests please shoot! :D

Thanks! :D

amagras 05-09-2018 07:51 AM

Downloading to test on Windows now.

Update. Great job and a lot of useful stuff in the free version! Your resize/scaling system is very clever and appreciated.
I get 9173 errors when using the Histogram show/hide view switch bit it doesn't happen every time. I'll keep you posted.

Youlean 05-09-2018 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2487706)
Downloading to test on Windows now.

Awesome! :)

amagras 05-09-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youlean (Post 2487708)
Awesome! :)

Updated my first post ^^

Youlean 05-09-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2487706)
I get 9173 errors when using the Histogram show/hide view switch bit it doesn't happen every time. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!

Please let me know if you can replicate this consistently. What errors are you getting?

amagras 05-09-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youlean (Post 2487710)
Thanks!

Please let me know if you can replicate this consistently. What errors are you getting?

"Pro Tools ran out of CPU power. Try deactivating or removing Native plugins. (AAE -9173)"

It doesn't happen with the Distribution switch or any of the other switches. It happens with different values of scaling and size too.

Youlean 05-09-2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2487711)
"Pro Tools ran out of CPU power. Try deactivating or removing Native plugins. (AAE -9173)"

It doesn't happen with the Distribution switch or any of the other switches. It happens with different values of scaling and size too.

Damn, I know why this is happening. It will be a hard bug to fix. Anyways, thanks for the report I will start working on it.

Youlean 05-09-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youlean (Post 2487712)
Damn, I know why this is happening. It will be a hard bug to fix. Anyways, thanks for the report I will start working on it.

Actually, I think that I have already fixed it!
Did you get this issue also when resizing GUI?