Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools SE and Essential (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Pro Tools SE blank quickstart screen (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=384257)

JAllen0203 09-17-2016 11:59 AM

Pro Tools SE blank quickstart screen

Hello All,

I am running into a blank screen on quick start now. I even did a clean wipe of my computer, reloaded OS, Reloaded Pro Tools, Downloaded proper drivers for Flash and Interface.

Any help is appreciated

Macbook Pro

2.9ghz I.7
16GB Ram

cwsand 09-17-2016 12:59 PM

Re: Pro tools se blank quickstart screen

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAllen0203 (Post 2382012)
Hello All,

I am running into a blank screen on quick start now. I even did a clean wipe of my computer, reloaded OS, Reloaded Pro Tools, Downloaded proper drivers for Flash and Interface.

Any help is appreciated

Macbook Pro

2.9ghz I.7
16GB Ram

Hi, What version of Pro Tools? What OS version? What are your system specs? Make sure you do all the troubleshooting and optimizations listed here:

Help Us Help You

JAllen0203 09-17-2016 01:18 PM

Was working fine 2 days ago, now just loads the blank quick start screen.

Pro Tools SE
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

Mac OSX 10.9.5

2.9ghz I7 Processor
16gb 1600mhz RAM

cwsand 09-17-2016 08:10 PM

Sounds like a possible graphics issue or incompatible graphics driver. Looking at this: Pro Tools SE
10.9.5 may not be supported for PT SE. If it worked previously, I would reimage the hd from backup to a working state.

uyab2k 09-24-2016 08:47 AM

Problem with Pro Tools SE Software

1 Attachment(s)
Dear all

I'm Bayu from Indonesia

I have a serious problem with my Pro Tools SE Software. FYI I already have M-Audio Fast Track Audio Interface since April 2012. For the past 4 years there has not been any problem.

But now, as you can see at the picture ( https://postimg.org/image/m5jzamhf1/ ), i have a serious problem:( I can't use the apps because there's no button that i can click.

FYI again, i already try to re-install the software several time. And also i have tried re-installing my Mac OS from Maverick to Mountain Lion and vice versa… but it still doesn't work

Please help me solve the problem A.S.A.P… I have pending job's because of this

Thank you for your attention

uyab2k 09-24-2016 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAllen0203 (Post 2382012)
Hello All,

Any help is appreciated

Macbook Pro

2.9ghz I.7
16GB Ram

Mine too… , i even already try to re-install the software several time. And also i have tried re-installing my Mac OS from Maverick to Mountain Lion and vice versa… but it still doesn't work. FYI I already use the product ( M-Audio Fast Track Audio Interface ) since April 2012. For the past 4 years there has not been any problem with the software.

But now… :( :(

Please help me

misterhide 09-28-2016 04:27 PM

Re: Pro Tools SE blank quickstart screen

same problem here, been running on a macbook 10.6.8 for a few years. just started a couple days ago

misterhide 09-28-2016 05:18 PM

this problem seems to have something to do with the newest version adobe flash player, if i install flash player 22 i see it goes back to saying "blocked plug-in"- usually when i would see this i would just update flash player and it would work. since you have to have the latest flash player to run this i'm not sure how this can be fixed, could be possible the next flash player update will fix it.

misterhide 09-29-2016 06:08 PM

please let me know if you find a solution or if anyone knows a way to get to the recordings from my sessions, i didn't have everything consolidated yet so this is pretty heartbreaking.

Tenterhook 10-12-2016 11:33 AM

Yes, I'm getting the exact same thing as of late Sep. SO FRUSTRATED!!

Bascially M-Audio Fastrack Mac OSX (Maverick) is useless.

Reinstalled the software (8.0.3), all the patches and nothing! Aaaargh. Also installed the latest Flash Player (which is usually the culprit in this situation). Even going back to the original OS/PT SE install does not work!

Any assistance/support would be greatly appreciated.