Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   macOS (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   PT 7.3 and TRacks24 issue...Need advice (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=408395)

musicman691 02-10-2020 03:41 AM

Re: PT7.3 and TRacks24 issue...Need advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMP (Post 2553647)
No, it just needs the correct serial number typed in to get the Authorization code. the correct serial number was typed in but it won't allow me to go to "Next" screen to enter Digital ID and get the Authorization code.

Any advice is appreciated.

Are you running any script blockers? Accepting cookies? Also some of these schemes are sensitive if you use caps lock instead of the shift key when typing in upper case letters. Might also be case sensitive. Just checked and IK s/n's are all upper case. And don't confuse zero with the letter o.

GMP 02-10-2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2553664)
Are you running any script blockers? Accepting cookies? Also some of these schemes are sensitive if you use caps lock instead of the shift key when typing in upper case letters. Might also be case sensitive. Just checked and IK s/n's are all upper case. And don't confuse zero with the letter o.

OK, SUCCESS!!..turns out my IK tech guy wasn't sending me the correct serial number....So I was finally able to Re-register my TRacks24!!!!

but now a new problem :( , I get the code -6104 (cpu audio usage) blah...WTF is THAT all about??:confused::confused::confused:

musicman691 02-11-2020 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMP (Post 2553726)
OK, SUCCESS!!..turns out my IK tech guy wasn't sending me the correct serial number....So I was finally able to Re-register my TRacks24!!!!

but now a new problem :( , I get the code -6104 (cpu audio usage) blah...WTF is THAT all about??:confused::confused::confused:

Do you get the error when using the TRacks24 in a session? If not try moving the plugin to the unused plugins folder and see what happens.

GMP 02-18-2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2553763)
Do you get the error when using the TRacks24 in a session? If not try moving the plugin to the unused plugins folder and see what happens.

I will try that too...but yet ANOTHER issue just popped up...Now PT7 will not convert my tracks to wav. during "Bounce to Disk" so I can Master them...:eek::mad:..

Any advice on that?

This is turning into a REAL Nightmare guys...:(

JFreak 02-18-2020 09:26 PM

So what file format your session is using? Bounce does the same file format. Say you are bouncing AIFF it is almost the same as WAV so when you create a new session for mastering you should be able to easily import your bounce.

musicman691 02-19-2020 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMP (Post 2554676)
I will try that too...but yet ANOTHER issue just popped up...Now PT7 will not convert my tracks to wav. during "Bounce to Disk" so I can Master them...:eek::mad:..

Any advice on that?

This is turning into a REAL Nightmare guys...:(

Now I don't know if your version of bounce is real time or not but if it is you could always go old-school and route and record the output of said track to another audio track.

GMP 02-25-2020 07:10 PM

Still not converting. there's gotta be something I can do. Have you ever heard of this happening before with Pro Tools? not converting files to wav or Aiff? should I reload Pro Tools? that sounds like a bad idea but I'm getting desperate man. any help is appreciated.

GMP 02-25-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2554697)
So what file format your session is using? Bounce does the same file format. Say you are bouncing AIFF it is almost the same as WAV so when you create a new session for mastering you should be able to easily import your bounce.

I usually bounce to a wav file so I can Master it in TRacks24

But now when I try to "bounce to disk" the system will act like it's doing it, but when it's done, I can't find it in the folder I sent it to. like nothing there. at all

GMP 02-25-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2554728)
Now I don't know if your version of bounce is real time or not but if it is you could always go old-school and route and record the output of said track to another audio track.

the issue is the coverting to wav or AIFF. my PT7 is not converting the tracks at all. they remain ptf files. it's so weird. I can't see any wav or aiff or mp3 when I "bounce to disk"...it's lilke they are hidden somewhere and going to that folder. but that's impossible because I tell it where I want it , it's just not there in the end.

and yes, I bounce in real time. I can hear the track as it bounces

GMP 02-25-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2553763)

the error comes and goes. it's weird. some times it's all the time, other times it's not popping up at all. it's weird.