Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 11 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Where To Download Pro Tools 11.2.1? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=359328)

Bruce Barker 10-06-2014 02:32 PM

Where To Download Pro Tools 11.2.1?

This seems like a no-brainer but I'm stumped. I'm running PT 11.1.2 and have received the "free update" popup notice a couple times in the last month. So I click through into the Info page (11.2.1 specs, requirements, FAQ's, etc.) and it directs me to log into my Avid account, which I've done. Then... where to download? I seem to just get stuck in an endless loop which brings me back to that same specifications page. I've never found an actual Download link. Help, anyone? Thanks!

Glenjb 10-06-2014 02:43 PM

Re: Where To Download Pro Tools 11.2.1?

Sign in to your account, should take you to "My Account" Page > Click "My Products and Subscriptions" > Click On Pro Tools 11 > expand "Product Details and Download Links"

Bruce Barker 10-07-2014 10:16 PM

Thanks, Glenjb, but no dice. Some old stuff appears there (upgrading from PT10 to PT11, old Pro Tools 8 LE upgrade, a PT 7 amnesty, etc.) but no PT 11.2.1 option. This message does appear at the top of that same window: "Support Customers – if you do not see your system listed below click here to claim your upgrade". But clicking on that puts me into an address confirmation cycle that's an endless loop. I hit Confirm in the address confirmation box, which then goes nowhere. Anyone else having this same issue?

Peter Baird 10-07-2014 11:20 PM

Mine lives under my "Pro Tools HD11 Upgrade from PT7HD yadda yadda yadda" tab on the "My Products and Subscriptions" page. Then click on "Product Details and Download Links". Good luck, hope you get it sorted.

Peter

Bruce Paine 10-07-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Barker (Post 2191179)
Thanks, Glenjb, but no dice. Some old stuff appears there (upgrading from PT10 to PT11, old Pro Tools 8 LE upgrade, a PT 7 amnesty, etc.) but no PT 11.2.1 option. This message does appear at the top of that same window: "Support Customers – if you do not see your system listed below click here to claim your upgrade". But clicking on that puts me into an address confirmation cycle that's an endless loop. I hit Confirm in the address confirmation box, which then goes nowhere. Anyone else having this same issue?

I just checked your Avid account (same email as your forum email address) and your downloads are there under My Products and Subscriptions:
Quote:

Pro Tools 11.0 Upgrade from PT10 1 Product(s)
Licenses: Pro Tools 11 Bundle
Product Details and Download Links Show
If you click on Show, it lists all of the downloads, including Pro Tools 11.2.1.

If you are not seeing that, you can either try a different browser in case that helps, or reload the page by holding down Command+Shift+R (Mac) or Control+Shift+R (Win) to flush any cached content.